Thursday, December 20, 2012

day 2 wrap up

Another very good day. Satisfied my sweet tooth by mixing some cocoa powder and peppermint extract plus one TBSP sugar with my coffee this morning. Ate breakfast (eggs and all-beef sausage), big salad and yogurt for lunch, roast turkey with oven roasted broccoli and cauliflower for dinner. I ate a lot of that turkey. It was soo good. Lots of leftovers to add to tomorrow's salad, too. I drank lots of water today, too. Had a wine spritzer and a dirty shirley this evening with Fresca. Baby steps, y'all. Quitting booze is going to be the hardest part of this whole thing, I'm sure. I do love a bedtime cocktail.
I did about 20 mins of yoga but had to stop to pick up M from school. It was too rainy, windy, and cold to run.
Tomorrow is all about getting ready for Christmas and getting ready for the weekend. I work 12's every weekend and usually end up eating crap at work because I don't prepare. Not anymore! I am going to the grocery store tomorrow and loading up on all the good stuff I need to eat right at work.
Y'all gonna think I'm nuts (that's ok) but I swear my belly is not as bloaty and weird as it was just a couple of days ago. It's still big. I still look 6 months pregnant when I'm not sucking it in, but idk, it's like....less bloated and hard(?) I guess?
The boys and I did a craft while the turkey was in the oven and that was fun. They had been driving me nuts and I thought "we should make use of that huge box of craft stuff". They made paper bag reindeer.
Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break. Hopefully we can keep the kids on some semblance of a schedule during the break. E has to work so that will help.
I realize I have virtually no audience here and that is just fine wit me. I'm keeping track of things and using a conversational style works best for me.
so that's day 2. Gooooo, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment