Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 1 Wrap Up

Today was mostly good. I was mostly successful at avoiding wheat and sugar. Full disclosure, I ate a few bites of apple pie filling from the pie I made for the kids' dessert. None of the crust, though. Another full disclosure moment--I drank some Chinese weight loss tea that is supposed to boost metabolism. It gave me the B.G.'s something terrible and I spent several hours this evening in the bathroom wishing I was dead. Ok maybe not dead but wishing I'd never drank that stuff. Nevar again the Chinese weight loss tea tiemz! I threw the rest of the box away. I did some exercise and stretching in the morning and then Xander and I did most of the first workout for C25K in the afternoon. So I'mma call today a win. I ate breakfast (eggs and bacon,coffee with fat free half and half) which is something I never do. It's a huge problem. Big salad for lunch, homemade chicken and veggie soup for dinner. Yogurt for snack. I had a wine spritzer a few minutes ago. So that was day one, y'all, pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment