Monday, January 7, 2013

Still doing OK. Weighed at work on Saturday and had lost one pound, not too shabby especially since my aunt is in town this week. E is cooking more lately and has been researching and looking up recipes and finding ideas for things that I can eat. Today I did eat too much chocolate because of aunt flo and 70% off after christmas sale on dark chocolate marshmallow mint thingies. damn, I ate 4 of them. OOPS. Still exercising but have not yet today. Need to get on that. Also I have not stopped drinking. This is bad. But a glass of red each night is supposed to be good for you? So I've been having that. Tonight we had hot Italian sausage and roasted cauliflower. So good. Tomorrow is spaghetti night so I will just eat meatballs and sauce I guess. Pasta is my enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment