Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Been doing well the last few days, just haven't come over here. I have been tracking calories at Sparkpeople, but I don't really participate too much in the community aspect of it. I'm sure it helps a lot of people but it's not for me.
Today I did eat my one grain-cheat...sushi. Lots of it! All you can eat sushi buffet! It was glorious. E and I got some time together out of the house and I got to eat lots of sushi. Win/Win!

oops that was from New Year's Day, forgot to hit "publish". Still going good, staying in my ranges, not eating wheat, drinking water, and exercising. Woot! I feel more energetic the last few days, thank God. I am tired of being tired. I have been going to bed on time every night, even on NYE! I need sleep to function.
As far as exercise I try to add something new to the mix every day. I hate getting bored with my workout, because then I stop doing it. SO I am getting silly with it. Every evening I do this one:
I'm watching BBT anyway, so this is a fun way to watch it.
Our family just got Just Dance 4. It might not be a workout for some fitness buffs who run 5 miles before breakfast, but this old fat lady works up a sweat! And it's FUN. X has been playing it all day, especially the "super hero guy", so I've been rickrolled all day long. So basically I've gotten off my ass every day, which is more than I'd been doing for a long time. Also keeping track of my food helps sooo much with mindless snacking. YAY for me, basically.



No comments:

Post a Comment