Saturday, January 12, 2013

on a roll

This grain free shit is for the birds. No amount of bacon can take the place of a homemade yeast roll, fresh out of the oven and dripping with butter. That's all I want. I don't miss pasta. I do miss a peanut butter sandwich with my bowl of chili (which I am having for breakfast this morning). I know in my head that grains make me tired, bloated, and keep me from losing the weight I want to lose. But my heart wants that yeast roll, y'all.
I packed a huge salad made with romaine, gorgonzola, walnuts, cranberries, chunks of granny smith apple, and leftover rotisserie chicken. I work a 12 today so I have to think about what I'm going to eat or I'll find myself at a drive-thru or broaster's chicken (like yesterday oops). Not doing so good on workouts the last few days. I lost another pound, though.
Time to get going. Hope this weekend goes by fast at work. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment